11 Years of LOVE

We independently feed 20 low-income kids in Ethiopia. Feel free to write us at anytime at richter.com@gmail.com if you wish to support our work or give us ideas.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Gifts Delivery

The group of Yoga at ICS bought a painting from our kids. I am attaching a few pictures of Christmas gifts delivery. We had lots of fun.

We received this massive amount of clothes from Monique and I made individual packages for each of our kids. I cry very easily sinceIi started working with them. It is amazing how much love they are able to give us.


My darling Membere in blue



They all ran to the bathroom and put their new clothes on and then it was a fashion show filled with smiles hahaha


Habtamu is the silliest in town hahaha Hollywood type of guy!!

Hey I am there in the middle, they hug me so tight that I feel suffocated hahaha


More Hollywood boys.... Markus, Tekesta, Habtamu and Abdi

No comments:

Post a Comment