11 Years of LOVE

We independently feed 20 low-income kids in Ethiopia. Feel free to write us at anytime at richter.com@gmail.com if you wish to support our work or give us ideas.

Friday, February 20, 2009

News Pics

I finally made it !!!!! Elyas Christmas presents and Membere's gift . They were speechless and very happy !! Markus also got 2 t-shirts I had at home. He has no home but is very clean and very neat hehe Running to go to work !!!!!!!!!



Membere's clothes. She got them because her painting was sold



I often go to Mekdela School to check on their breakfast and end up having some tea. Alma is wonderful and very warm towards me and the kids. We pay her as she makes very little money as a school cook.


Elyas brand new clothes - Arwa's Christmas Gift.


Elyas having breakfast


So cute...


I delivered his clothes in front of others. I cannot hide he has a generous sponsor.


Alaiba is growing, becoming a beautiful girl. She covers her head because of fungus.

No comments:

Post a Comment