11 Years of LOVE

We independently feed 20 low-income kids in Ethiopia. Feel free to write us at anytime at richter.com@gmail.com if you wish to support our work or give us ideas.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ms Puppy

Well well well, I wrote a book for kids telling the story of a street dog we adopted in India, if you are our friend you sure know Ms Puppy and our love for her.
ICS needed an original play, I offered my story and it worked out. 5 of our kids from Mekdela joined the play making it even more meaningful to us. I ended up being myself, The Queen hahaha and Nora did a great job as Ms Puppy. Hunter was played by Membere, between us, one of my favorites...
Hope now I have more time to keep this website updated :)
Love, Connie


Ms Puppy Cast
Nora - Ms Puppy
ICS Student - King
Connie - Queen
Membere - HUnter
Hiwot - street dog
Habtamu - street dog
Meskeren - Vet
Tekesta - street dog


Ms Puppy Jump !!

Spa....

No comments:

Post a Comment