11 Years of LOVE

We independently feed 20 low-income kids in Ethiopia. Feel free to write us at anytime at richter.com@gmail.com if you wish to support our work or give us ideas.

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Miracles of "our" hearts

I AM SO HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am doing now the debits and credits of our dear Mekdela kids. And I am amazed by the number I got !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With the generous donations of Dubai Speed Angels, my dear aunt, and the continuous donations of my parents and ourselves during June, July and August we have the amount of ETB 20,000.00 to start the school year in September, actually we will have ETB 22,680.00 by beginning of September only counting on my parents and our next donations.
ETB 20,000.00 = Euros 1115 = U$ 1595 = AED 5860
It means this money will be enough to feed our kids for almost 5 months. I am saying almost because in the beginning of the school year we also donate school fee, uniforms, notebooks, and school supplies.
Thank you to every one of you that keeps thinking of our kids. It's been wonderful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment