11 Years of LOVE

We independently feed 20 low-income kids in Ethiopia. Feel free to write us at anytime at richter.com@gmail.com if you wish to support our work or give us ideas.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Markus starts school

Yesterday I went to the shoe shop again to collect the remaining shoes. The kids loved the trip but I forgot my camera. They looked so adorable on their brand new uniform, and flower socks. They hug me all the time and sometimes suffocate me hahahaha
Marcus starts school on Monday and today Genet and I are going to get him his new uniform. He was mesmerized when I gave him the notebooks, and I pray to all Gods that he is a good student. It would make us very happy. He is shy and almost lost his voice when the director asked him questions, but he made it. He will be going home with Ajaiba and Zineba who are his neighbours. All his friends on the street and the police ask me for a shelter, home, dorm for him, but I am honest with them and say I can only help with education and food at the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment