11 Years of LOVE

We independently feed 20 low-income kids in Ethiopia. Feel free to write us at anytime at richter.com@gmail.com if you wish to support our work or give us ideas.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Marina Harris and Genet Merdassa

I have mentioned that in previous posts but I would like to make it clear. Before leaving Ethiopia I searched for someone who could help Genet with the kids. Marina Harris (
http://www.MarinaHarris.com/), my painting teacher, accepted the challenge. She will liaison with Genet and school's director, she will receive our deposits in her Dubai account and exchange the money into Ethiopian Birr, and she will keep us updated on the kids' progress.

Genet Merdassa is my neighbor and a teacher at Mekdela School. She has been a teacher for the past 30 years, and is the most good hearted person I've ever met in my life. She is a big mama, and I am sure I will miss her dearly.

So our kids are in good hands. Your money is in good hands. Our big thanks to Marina and Genet, always.

If you wish to contact any of them kindly let me know and I will forward you phone number for Genet and e-mail address for Marina.

No comments:

Post a Comment