11 Years of LOVE

We independently feed 20 low-income kids in Ethiopia. Feel free to write us at anytime at richter.com@gmail.com if you wish to support our work or give us ideas.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

English Classes & Bye Bye Dear Kids !!

 Yesssssss We ve got an English Teacher !!! He works at Mekdela and seems to be a good person. He has email so we should be able to get results from the kids.

 I wrote personal messages for each student on their dictionaries. Hope they will be able to understand what I wrote sometime soon hehe



 I was very happy to find these books, I used them in Brazil, and they are the best !!


 It was very cute the way they showed us their expenses, very organized and neat.

 This is an estimate, we will have enough money for the whole school year :)


Time to say bye bye. It was a great visit, and I was truly happy to see my babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment