11 Years of LOVE

We independently feed 20 low-income kids in Ethiopia. Feel free to write us at anytime at richter.com@gmail.com if you wish to support our work or give us ideas.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Thank you Clicksco !!

 Dear Clicksco Team ! It is the second year you help our kids. It is the second year since I started helping them that I have peace of mind... I feel safe. I feel they are safe. And I must tell you that I put in trouble !!! I am brainwashing them to go to University !!! And I also promised that they will get a good watch, not chinese.., when they graduate haha There is no way I can afford that, so hang in there guys, we need you for another 10-12 years :) Thank you. You have been wonderful, we will all go to their graduation, and then I might finally meet my rival... Steve !!! You are very much loved by all the kids. They all asked about you, and they saw you playing for Tottenham not long ago, oh yes, they saw your name on the t-shirt. They complimented your good taste for music!! The only little problem is that the ball you bought them was not very good :) I fixed it mate, got them a U$8 soccer ball. They want to play soccer after Saturday English classes ! So we all have a date in Ethiopia, Wendy, Steve, Mohsen, Camila... Graduation Party :))

 Clicksco thank you for the burgers, thank you for the ball, the uniforms and shoes. Thank you for keeping this big dream alive !! Thank you for believing these kids can change lives around them. 


 It is very rare that Marcos smiles for pictures... Shy....

Nhameeeeeeeeeeeeee They loved it !!! It was a beautiful gathering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment